What’s in it for you?
The new-age workplace model includes a combination of time in the office and work from home. A US workplace survey shows that over half (52%) of the U.S. workers prefer a hybrid solution that includes a combination of time in the office and remote work.
This leads to the big question “How are organizations dealing with the challenges and opportunities within hybrid sessions? Will bridging physical and virtual participant experiences create the optimal learner interaction and collaboration?”
With so many complex applications being adopted by organizations every day, employee learning and development are expected to be an ongoing activity. However, this isn’t the case, as traditional learning and training methods are no longer the sort after approach in improving employee skills because of the dispersed workforce.
Join our industry experts from Guidehouse and Whatfix as they showcase the keys to effective hybrid learning environments. And how to make your training methods engaging, seamless, and optimized.
- Understanding LX: Creating a Shared Experience for Both Remote and In-Person Learners
- Inclusive Culture Creation Leads to Optimal Hybrid Training.
- To Produce or Not to Produce: How Using a Producer Gives You Engagement and flexibility and What to do If You Can’t.
- Developing a Digital Mindset: Know How Technology Enables Hybrid Learning and Ways to use it Wisely.
- Being All In—because Hybrid is Here to Stay.